It is crucial to survival to keep the patient's airways free and clear. For decades ACCUVAC Basic has set the standard for medical suction. With suctioning of your patient's mouth, nose, throat, trachea and bronchial tubes, ACCUVAC Basic effectively removes obstructions to breathing. The suction pump can be used at the scene of an emergency, in the hospital, in nursing homes and in home care.
Broad application area, wide negative pressure range
ACCUVAC Basic can also be used safely in pediatrics. The vacuum settings can be appropriately adjusted for small patients. Beyond its purely medical application, the suction pump ACCUVAC Basic can deflate vaccuum splints and vaccuum mattresses.
ACCUVAC Basic: significantly safer
- Versatile use
- Safe and hygienic
- Easy to use
- Conforms to EN 1789, safe accommodation in any motor vehicle
- Tough and always ready for immediate use
Safe use, wide range of applications
- Patient safety ensured by negative pressure regulation from -0.05 to -0.8 bar
- Safer secretion collection with autoclavable reusable collection canister with bacteria filter and overflow protection or with disposable collection bag with integrated overflow valve
- Easy-to-read negative pressure on manometer
- Very rugged
- Anti-tip - stable housing and low center of gravity
Device handling tailored to your work
- Tube holder plate integrated on front of device
- You can quickly unwind the tube, which is always connected and ready for use.
- Simple release and removal of device from wall mounting: Press the release catch and remove the device with one hand.
- Wall mounting with integrated charger: Device is automatically charged when it is returned to the wall mounting.
For every type of patient, for every emergency
- Suction of secretions and food particles
- Endotracheal and bronchial suction
- Suitable also for use in pediatrics
- Deflation of inflatable splints and matresses